“Our mission to change the way business owners interact with and benefit from their accountants”
How we work
We believe the days are numbered for old fashioned stuffy firms who charge by the hour, focus on last years results and concentrate on your tax return…not the health of your business. We are genuinely different and passionate about changing the role of accountants serving SME’s in Ireland. We believe that accountants should be involved in the running of your business throughout the year. The technology has arrived to facilitate this by automating the boring data entry stuff that gave us accountants a boring name.
Modern accountant’s should spend their time interpreting the figures and giving real-time advice to clients….. not just at year-end when it is always too late. Also, because new accounting systems are in the cloud, we and our clients work off the same system and are more connected than ever before.
We believe in monthly billing that is fixed at the start of the year so there are no surprise bills. We do not charge for e-mail or phone queries.
We are Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors and so provide a range of services to clients based all over Ireland.
- VAT Returns
- Sole Trader Accounts & Tax Returns
- Company Accounts, CRO Filing & Corporation Tax Returns
- Audited Company Accounts and Grant Claims.
- Audited accounts for charities and non-profit organisations
- Annual reports to the Law Society for solicitors
- PAYE workers who may own rental properties
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) and Gift Tax (CAT) Returns
- Monthly / Quarterly Management Accounts
- Virtual CFO (outsource your in-house accountant)
- Advice and guidance for start-ups including company formation and tax registration
- Business Plans and Forecasts for finance / grant applications
- Business health check
- Large scale payroll outsourcing (We currently act for a number of multinationals with payroll of over €2m per annum)
- Tax consultancy
- Assistance in dealing with Revenue investigations
- Advice on implementing cloud business applications in areas like Accounting, Till Systems, Expense Recording, Customer Relationship Management, Online Sales etc. and making sure they all exchange data with each other.