Receptionist / Office Administrator:
We are seeking applications from enthusiastic individuals with good reception experience who may want to upskill in an office environment. The role will involve general reception duties but equally you will receive training in basic payroll administration and assist in the general running of a busy, vibrant office.
- Third level degree is desirable, but not essential.
- Minimum one year experience in a reception or office admin role is required.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A general interest in business is an advantage.
- Good social skills and the ability to interact well with team members and clients.
- This is a permanent, full-time position.
- Good IT skills including experience with Excel, Outlook and Word.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward a C.V. and a brief letter of application to seanorourke (at) orourkeandco.ie
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Closing Date: Wed 24th October 2018