Current Vacancies (2):
1. Payroll Administrator – Permanent Position
We are seeking a newly qualified Accounting Technician or IPASS member to join our expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates to develop their career while gaining experience in a modern and progressive firm.
What we are looking for:
- Newly Qualified Accounting Technician or IPASS Qualification.
- A self-motivated and enthusiastic person who likes client interaction.
- Experience of using Thesaurus / Brightpay is an advantage.
- Somebody who embraces new ways of doing things and enjoys a challenge.
What we can offer you:
- A rewarding and friendly working environment.
- Competitive salary package.
- An opportunity to learn new skills in the area of cloud accounting and future-proof your career.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a letter of application and C.V. to seanorourke (at) orourkeandco.ie.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Closing date Sunday 20th May 2018.
2. Trainee Accountant:
We are seeking applications for our trainee programme with a commencement date in Summer 2018 for students looking to undertake ACA or ACCA exams. We have a young and vibrant team of professionals in our office with a client base that is spread across Ireland. We have interesting clients ranging from mobile gaming companies & online retailers to hotels & engineering companies so the right candidate will gain broad experience in a stimulating environment. We use clever software to automate most of the tedious data-entry tasks so we can focus on adding value to our client services.
Education and training are at the heart of our firm as we believe that investment in our staff is key to providing both an excellent service and a rewarding environment in which to work and grow.
This is a rewarding and exciting opportunity and we look forward to hearing from enthusiastic candidates seeking training in a modern and genuinely different firm.
- Third level Degree in Business or Accounting (Honours).
- A general interest in technology is an advantage.
- Prior experience in an office environment is desirable, but not essential.
- Good social skills and the ability to interact well with team members and clients alike.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward a C.V. and letter of application to seanorourke (at) orourkeandco.ie
Closing Date: 31 May 2018